- Do you want to be part of a campaign to help limit the impact of COVID-19 in the UK?
- Do you want to gain incredible skills and connect to a group of like minded people?
- Do you want to bring about a positive change in the world you live, all while adding to your CV?
The impact on young people
The global outbreak of COVID-19 has been one of the hardest experiences for young people living in the UK. Even though you might be less likely to be seriously ill, you might have struggled with the consequences and overall impact of it, and you can play a huge part in reducing the impact.
Depression in British adults doubling during lockdown, the A Level results controversy, university places being lost and less jobs available as we head towards one of the wost recessions in living memory.
What a time to be young!
Develop skills that make a difference
Raleigh International are launching the Youth COVID Response Programme, an online campaign delivered by young people for young people.
You will have the opportunity to attend a series of online training sessions around topics such as campaigning, marketing, research and social media. You will put these skills into action by conducting research and talking to people in your own communities, to find out how people are feeling and how we can improve this current situation.
You will be empowering and giving a voice to those impacted.
- This is a free opportunity
- Open to candidates from the UK only
- Applicants must be aged 18 and over
- Deadline for applications is Friday 4 September 2020.
If you are interested, please use our online form to sign up.
For more information about Raleigh’s work please visit:
Even whilst apart, we can help give a voice to those hit hardest by this pandemic.